Google Adsense crawling error ".com/wp-admin/customize.php?url=http%3A%2F%2F" My new Google Adsense crawling error: http://adwop.com/wp-admin/customize.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fadwop --------------------------------------------------- As today,…
Adsense crawling error “.com/doubleclick/DARTIframe.html?”
I got another crawler error. This one is 3 times failing.
How do I fix it? I don’t know yet.
Now I’m going to search and collect the important links which may help me in finding the solution.
- DoubleClick Rich Media – Set the path to DART Iframe.html – https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/117427?hl=en
- Fix Ad.DoubleClick.Net DARTIframe.html 404 Error – http://techie-buzz.com/webmaster-tips/fix-doubleclick-dartiframe-html-404-error.html
- DoubleClick Rich Media iframe solution – Notes – https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/156584?hl=en
- Embedded doubleclick/DARTIframe.html in Adsense Causing 404 Errors – http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/InlnZ21wD4E
- Fix doubleclick DARTIframe.html 404 error on website http://techably.com/doubleclick-dartiframe-404-error-fix/11034/
- Google adsense detect faults http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1091641
Okay, after going through those helpful links above, I came up a solution likes the following.
- Creating a blank directory/folder in the root of the domain and name it as “doubleclick”.
- Go to Google help center to download the file name “dart_iframe_solution_9.29.08.zip”. Here is the direct link to that file: http://www.google.com/help/hc/downloads/richmedia/dart_iframe_solution_9.29.08.zip
- Exact the zip file & locate the file named “DARTIframe.html”.
- Upload that file to the domain directory just created in the step 1.
I think that’s it. Let see will there any crawling error in next time Google crawl.
If you want to test how does it look, just past the error crawling page to see how is it work?