You know what? I was so boring today. Finally, I came up something to write about. They kind a boring too but …
- If my children decide to go to computer science or any IT fields, what advice will I give to them?
- Why many people choose to do odd jobs, especially women, instead of getting a job in the IT field which they have degrees?
- Is it true that you must be a math person in order to study in the IT field?
- Why an IT degree person couldn’t get a job in the IT field?
- How comes a person without degree in the IT field could get a computer programming job, for example, a person who had a degree in the psychology?
- Is it true that you are an excellent IT student when your G.P.A. is 3.5 and up?
- Why are so many women stay away from the IT field?
- Is it true that U.S. shorting people in the IT, science,… fields?
- In U.S., should we force our kids studying math and science and ignoring the rest of others?
- Is it true that you graduated with an honor (3.7+ G.P.A) in high school and earned AP Calculus college credits after passing an AP exam and then become an excellent computer science/IT student in the college?
- Is it true a person who is holding a job in computer science/IT field is smart, honesty, and math person and was an excellent student?
- Is it hard to study in IT field?
- Is it easy to get a job in IT field?
- Will you make $50K annually after graduating?
- Is it worth going for IT career? (job secure, salary/money, health,…)
Most of them are based on real life.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)