“Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.”
- Login your WHM account.
- Type the word “tweak” at the search box and then press “Enter“.
- Click on “Tweak Setting” at the left hand side column under “Server Configuration” section.
- Click on “Domains” tab on the right hand side screen.
- Select “On” at “Allow Remote Domains“.
- Click “Save” to save the change. (“Save” button is located at the end of the screen.)
Here is the result screen after clicking “Save” button.
Leave this screen on.
Now, going back to Cpanel and add the domain. Here is the result after add a domain at Cpanel.
After successful adding the domain, don’t forget going back to WHM change “Allow Remote Domains” back to “Off“. For security reason, do not leave this line “On“.
Done. Now it’s fixed. There are some other ways to fix it too.